04 May 2007

Hello Sockapaloozers!

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area (California)! My name is Jennifer and I'm thrilled to be participating in Sockapalooza Four. It's my first exchange, and I can already tell it's going to be great!

Yesterday, my super secret sockpal sent me the most awesome color-changing e-postcard. I could look at it all day long! Thanks, sockpal! (I'd like to e-mail you, but I don't know if the address you used anonymous or not, and I'm afraid of accidentally finding out who you are. So if you could tell me the best way to contact you, that would be great!)

I've also been exchanging a few e-mails with my giftee. I'm enjoying getting to know her. I've got some yarn for her socks,

Yarn for my sock pal's socks

but I'm still in the pattern-picking stage.

If you haven't contacted your pal, I encourage you to do so! It's quite fun. :)

Happy socking!

P.S.--If you'd like to be included in my upcoming Tuesday Sock Watcher post, please leave a comment or e-mail me at bluelacefiesta AT yahoo DOT com (put "Tuesday Sock Watcher" as the subject) and let me know what you're working on for your pal. I'll put everything together in a post either here or on the Sockapalooza Four blog, and link to it on Pligg. Thanks!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger alligator said...

Hello! The yarn you got for your sockpal is sooo pretty! I'm sure she'll love it!
I would like to be in your Sock Watcher Post! I am knitting the Monkey Pattern by Cookie A. for my sockpal out of Lorna's Laces.
Here's the link http://knitosaurus.com/2007/05/04/sockapalooza/

May 04, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Cool, I love that you really want to be a sock watcher!

May 05, 2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

That is a lovely colorway!

May 05, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger s b said...

I live in San Francisco too...maybe some bay area knitters would be interested in meeting for a real-live sock watching knitfest?

May 05, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That yarn is so pretty. I hope it's for me! :)

May 05, 2007 7:52 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That Lorna's Laces is really nice--I don't think I've seen that colorway before. Thanks for the link to my blog!

May 08, 2007 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer!

This is (once again) your super secret sockpal!
The best way to contact me is to use my secret email adress:
sepa2326@aol.com

Hugs
XXX

May 11, 2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home