16 August 2006

Knitters rule!

Well, my birthday has come and gone, but I got lots of additions to my knitting library, including Knitting Rules! I'm about halfway through, and would highly recommend it. There's lots of useful information (including how to identify different yarns and the importance of swatching), along with Stephanie's great sense of humor and knack at telling stories.

I also received
A Treasury of Knitting Patterns, Knitting Vintage Socks, and Mason-Dixon Knitting. I haven't really looked at them in great depth yet, but I have a feeling I'll get good use out of them.

The
Yarn Harlot has an update on the fruit and veggie hats for WIC. Over 500 hats were sent in! (That's a lot of knitting.) This picture that she posted made my day...


...because I think one of the hats I made is there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home