17 May 2007

Tuesday Thursday Sock Watcher: Study Session

In addition to studying for my finals (which are now over, yay!), I've been studying what fellow Sockapaloozers have been working on for their pals. Here's a "cheat sheet" for Week Two of Sockapalooza Four.

Identify the Pattern

Jen has started her pal's first sock. What pattern is it?

Can you identify what pattern Regenia is using for her pal's socks? Her contest is over, but the answer is here.

Multiple Choice

Carrie has chosen some Cherry Tree Hill yarn. Which pattern will she choose to use?
a) Monkey
b) Embossed Leaves
c) Hedra
d) Pomatomus

Matching

Gina has dyed some yarn and started the Friday Harbour socks from Knitting on the Road for her pal.

Laurie is knitting Go With the Flow socks out of Koigu for her pal.

Fill in the Blank

Yarnthulhu has some Fleece Artist Sea Wool. Now she needs to pick a pattern.

Shireen has some Claudia Hand Painted Yarn for her sock pal's socks.

Shannah is going to knit the Razor Shell socks (pdf) or possibly the Lacy Scallop socks (pdf) for her pal and gives us some links to her favorite sock pattern sites.

Christina has turned the heel of her pal's socks.

Danielle has finished the her first May Day sock. Make sure to click the picture and see it close up!

Danielle has finished her pal's first sock (Go With the Flow) and cast on the second.

Free Response

Julie has designed her own pattern, Jacobean, for her pal's socks, and is now working on the second one.

Extra Credit

Want to be in my next Tuesday Sock Watcher post? Tell me what your working on for your pal!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yarnthulhu said...

Thanks for including me in your sock watcher post! I feel honored. :)

May 17, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I wouldn't mind being included in next weeks post. I picked my yarn, and chose a pattern with the help of the ladies on the Pligg, and I am now two repeats in...the yarn looks lovely.
http://pinkladyknits.blogspot.com
(photo of progress coming tonight)

May 18, 2007 5:46 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Ditto! Thank you for the link to my blog and keeping an eye on what everyone is doing out there. It must be a huge job!

May 18, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks a ton for listing me!!
Hopefully I'll be casting on soon, I think I'm headed toward the monkey sock but my mind can always change!
Happy sock knitting ;-)

May 18, 2007 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home