28 February 2011

The Haul

The weekend before last, my mom and I went to Stitches West. Since I no longer attend a regular knitting or spinning group, and haven't been to a Spindles and Flyers guild meeting recently, it was great to see so many people I hadn't seen for some time.

Here are this year's purchases.
Stiches West 2011 Purchases (IMG_3887)

Malabrigo Rios in Purple Mystery.
Malabrigo Rios (IMG_3912)

Madelinetosh Pashmina in Duchess, to make a cardigan (Atelier).
Madelinetosh Pashmina (IMG_3870)

Pigeonroof Studios Super Sock in Raspberry. My mom bought this so I can make her a pair of fingerless gloves and a scarf.
Pigeonroof Super Sock (IMG_3924)

Pigeonroof Studios Siren Two Sock in Tychian Purple. I've never bought Pigeonroof yarn before, only fiber, so I'm really excited to try these. I love how deep the color is!
Pigeonroof Siren Two Sock (IMG_3900)

Non-yarn purchases included some fat quarters from A Verb for Keeping Warm and stitch markers from Miss Purl.
Fat Quarters and Stitch Markers

First up to be knitted is the Malabrigo Rios. Malabrigo March is just around the corner, and I'll be making a Crooked Paths hat.

Malabrigo Rios (IMG_3881)

I'm off to swatch!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you at Stitches!!! And WOW I wish i had made you show me your purchases before so I could pet them. The Siren Two in Tychian Purple is divine.

March 04, 2011 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home