07 September 2006

Is it Saturday yet?

My mom and I are going to see the Yarn Harlot on Saturday at Full Thread Ahead! I'm so excited! I'm still having trouble believing that they'll be shutting down part of the street so that we 400+ knitters can listen to Stephanie. (Four hundred!?!) I'm a little worried that I won't be able to meet the Harlot (and the sock) in person, because my mom (who doesn't quite understand what the fuss is about) wants us to leave there by 7:30. We'll just have to get there early and I'll hope for the best!

Before that, though, I need to decide what to take along to knit. At the moment, I don't have any works in progress that would be ideal--I'm almost done with my Embossed Leaves Socks and a Ninepatch Dishrag. My two other (rather neglected) projects are both scarves, which could be a bit cumbersome to take along.

So...should I start a second pair of Knucks?













Or maybe some ankle socks?













Buy some yarn there?

Do all of the above?

Right now I'm leaning towards the Knucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if I bought some yarn there and started some socks or a shawl. (I'll have to remember to take some patterns with me....) We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home