22 May 2007

Tuesday Sock Watcher: Color

Sockapalooza socks come in all sorts of different sizes, patterns, and, of course, colors. Here's some from this week.

Reds

ReluctantMANGO is knitting some red hot socks with a crosshatch lace pattern for her pal.

Courtney is going to knit some Saucy (pdf) socks for her pal out of Fleece Artist Merino in Brick.

Lauren can start her pal's socks now that she's freed up her needles. But now she is wondering if the yarn she's chosen is too bright. What do you think?

Greens

Jagienka is knitting some Teosinte socks for her pal out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in Jade.

Kathinka has finished the first Kew sock for her pal.

Emily is making some Go With the Flow socks for her pal.

Browns

Heather is knitting Roza's Socks for her pal.

Variegated

Knitty_kat is knitting the Friday Harbor pattern from Knitting on the Road.

Stacie is planning to knit Monkey socks for her pal, but first she has to order some yarn. Help her decide which color to get.

Colorwork

YTT is working on a toe-up pair of socks with a nifty slip-stitch sole.

Soapturtle is making some unique stranded socks for her pal.

What color are your pal's socks?

As always, if you'd like to be included in my next Tuesday Sock Watcher post, please let me know by either e-mailing me at bluelacefiesta AT yahoo DOT com or leaving a comment here. Thanks!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this. I would love to be included in next week's update, hoping that I've made some more progress by then. I am working on the second sock in greens and blues.

May 23, 2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Thanks for including me. I've ordered some yarn, but am not sure it's "the one" yet!

May 24, 2007 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm using Claudia's Handpainted in "Last night's wine" beautiful dark purple!

I was going to knit the "Saucy" but I was'nt liking how my gauge was working with that so I'm now onto "Queen of Cups" on Knitty.com

June 02, 2007 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot to sign in last post

June 02, 2007 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home