29 January 2008

An Explosion of Color

I'm getting a little bit of a head start on Project Spectrum: Elements. The first element we're focusing on is Fire, using orange, red, and pink. With this in mind, I recently purchased two skeins Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted in Amoroso (157). I usually stick with cool colors, so this is rather adventuresome for me.

IMG_4559

After some deliberation of what would be a good pattern to use, I decided to start a Besotted Scarf, which seemed appropriate for a colorway called "amoroso."

IMG_4651

IMG_4648

The weather has been grey and wet, but I don't mind when I'm inside knitting this cheerful scarf!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

this is a great match of yarn and pattern! it looks stunning!

January 30, 2008 3:45 AM  
Blogger Saffron said...

Ohhh..... I love it! I love the color and it works so well with the pattern. Beautiful!

January 30, 2008 6:36 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love the way the cables pop! Great choice!

January 30, 2008 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home