15 November 2007

Halftime Show

November is just about halfway over. That means I should be about halfway through my Tangled Yoke Cardigan (from Interweave Knits Fall 2007), which is my project for National Knit a Sweater Month (NaKniSweMo). It's hard for me to judge how close to I am to the halfway point, since I haven't been keeping track of the stitch count. I've completed the body, and should be able to finish the first sleeve tonight.

IMG_3909 edited

I still need to knit sleeve number two, the yoke (and neckband), and the buttonbands. So far I've used a little over two and a half skeins, which leaves me with about 4 and a half more. I should have some extra yarn, since I made the sleeves a bit narrower at the cuff, but it seems like I still have a ways to go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home