19 June 2007

Tuesday Sock Watcher: Seeing Red

I've seen a lot of red Sockapalooza socks this past week, which happens to be perfect for Project Spectrum. Here are a few of them, along with a non-red pair.

Bertha is working on River Rapids Socks (pdf) for her pal. I love how she's photographed them.

Jenn has finished the first sock for her pal in a beautiful hand dyed yarn. And her nail polish matches too.

Cindy is knitting a pair socks that have quite a demanding social life! Who knew socks like to gamble?

Devonshire is working on Uptown Boot Socks from Favorite Socks in Lorna's Laces in Red Rover for her pal. They're looking great!

Too much red? Let's cool down by going to the beach with Alotta.knitting who is knitting a pair of Snowflake Socks. I love the yarn she's chosen.

***

Author's Note: I'm going to be quite busy and have limited internet access during the remaining weeks of Sockapalooza, so this is my last Tuesday Sock Watcher post. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a post sometime in August after people have received their socks. I hope that you've enjoyed sock-watching with me, and that others will continue with their own sock watcher posts. Thanks for reading!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

hey, thanks for blogging my sock!

June 19, 2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger Alotta.knittin said...

I'm totally thrilled that you notes my socks!! Thanks!!!

June 20, 2007 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home