05 June 2007

Tuesday Sock Watcher: More Color

One of my favorite things about Sockapalooza is seeing all of the different colored yarns everyone is using--I don't think I've seen two of the same yet! Here are some colorful Sockapalooza updates from this past week.

Pinks and Reds

Emily is knitting some red cabled socks for her pal, which fit in nicely with the new set of Project Spectrum colors.

Carol has finished the first Go With the Flow sock for her pal in a fabulous pink yarn.

Grumperina models the beginnings of the first sock for her pal, knit with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in cranberry and peach.

Blues and Greens

Rose Red is working on the Traveler's Stockings from Knitting on the Road in a variegated yarn which has mostly blues with some purples and pinks.

Christine is almost done with the first sock for her pal, Meida's Socks from Favorite Socks in Lorna's Laces in China Blue. So pretty!

Elizabeth May has finished one sock for her pal in a pretty blue and green yarn.

Purples

Rachel is working on Queen of Cups with Claudia's Hand Painted in Last Night's Wine, a dark purple.

Browns

Allie is all set to start her sock pal's socks in Fearless Fibers' Thoroughbred colorway.

What about you?

What color yarn have you chosen for your pal's socks? Tell me what you're working on for your pal, and I'll include you in my next Tuesday Sock Watcher post!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I'm working on Tidal Wave socks in Tofutsies in green, blue, and purple.

June 05, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Saffron said...

I'm using Red for my pal's socks! :)

June 05, 2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Yarn mom of 8 said...

Monkeys with Amethyst Fleece Artist Sea Wool.

June 06, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger becky c. said...

I'm making Bayerische socks out of Lorna's Laces Violet.

June 06, 2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger alligator said...

I'm finished with the first sock for my sock pal! Will you include me in the next Tuesday sock watcher?

http://knitosaurus.com/2007/06/06/sockapalooza-sock-plus-added-bonus-socks/

June 06, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home