12 June 2007

Tuesday Sock Watcher: Nature Walk

This week, let's explore some of the wilderness of Sockapalooza 4.

First off, let's start near the ocean. Can you hear the crash of the waves? Robyn is working on Tidal Wave Socks in Tofutsies, while Irisine is working on the second Waving Lace Sock for her pal.

Next, let's see what's going on in the jungle. I think I see some Monkeys! Yarn mom of 8 is working on pair with Amethyst Fleece Artist Sea Wool.

Let's take a moment to stop and smell the flowers with Becky C., who is making Bayerische Socks out of Lorna's Laces in Violet.

Pandas, anyone? Saffron is knitting the Scrolls pattern from More Sensational Knitted Socks out of Crystal Palace Panda Cotton in Lacquer Red.

Finally, let's stop in Alaska, where we can see a knitting Alligator! She has finished the first sock for her pal, using the Charade (pdf) pattern.

What kind of habitat would your sock pal's socks belong in? Tell me and I'll include you in my next sock watcher post!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Saffron said...

I love your sock watcher posts! Thanks for featuring my socks! :)

June 12, 2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for the sock watcher posts!

June 12, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Bertha said...

Thanks for your sock watcher post! I'm knitting River Rapids socks, so maybe my socks would be in some sort of woodsy/rustic environment? :)

~Bertha
http://karmakitties.com

June 13, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

these posts are fantastic! what a great way to see what's out there.

June 13, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Alotta.knittin said...

I'm knitting snowflake socks and have posted pix of them down the shore. I don't know WHERE that would put me...sun and snow???

June 14, 2007 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home