01 October 2007

Socktoberfest is here again

Happy Socktoberfest!

This month I'll be working on a pair of Friday Harbor socks (from Knitting on the Road), and I have a couple of other pairs that I started a while back that I should try to finish up. I'm also planning to use Socktoberfest to blog about those socks that I've knitted but never got around to posting.

To celebrate the start of Socktoberfest, I made up some buttons today using Picnik, a neat photo editing site. I may have gotten a little carried away. Here they are:

Socktoberfest Button pumpkins

Socktoberfest Button Broadripple

Socktoberfest Button Jitterbug

Socktoberfest Button Weaver's Wool Quarters

Socktoberfest Button Shepherd Sock

Socktoberfest Button Schaefer Anne

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the buttons! the pumpkins are my favorite

October 02, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

they are GREAT!

October 02, 2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Ahhh you're the button creator. Thanks for doing it. They are awesome. :)

October 05, 2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home